Thursday 8 August 2013

NOW TAKING COMMISSIONS!

Ever wanted your very own custom piece of artwork from your favourite Video Game, Anime, Movie or TV Show? Well, now is your chance. If you want one of these, commissioned specifically to your tastes, I am now accepting commissions. They will all be printed on high quality Photo stock paper and will be mailed directly to you. I will keep the price of each one at the lowest I possibly can, as each one may require different printing costs or mailing fees, depending on where I'm sending them. I'll have a price list up soon.

If you are interested, please feel free to send me an email with the subject 'ART REQUEST' and your request clearly described please. If you want, I also accept requests via Facebook, but email is a more reliable way of contacting me.

My email address is: redeagle8492@hotmail.co.uk
and my Facebook: www.facebook.com/joe.reddish.54

I will post all the commissions I have received on here with a watermark, but your copy WILL NOT have a watermark.

Look forward to receiving some of your commissions!


No comments:

Post a Comment